To apply, create an engaging essay answering: WHAT MAKES A GREAT ROADTRIP?
Chosen finalist essays will be featured on Never Not Amazing.com and our social channels and our 2018 Scholarship winner will receive a $1000.00 USD scholarship check to be used for tuition.
1. ESSAY CONTENT
Describe yourself, give some background about your interests and your personal travel experience. We encourage you to highlight any stories you remember from traveling.
Questions to answer
- What destinations would you visit?
- Who would you travel with? Your BFF? Parents, grandparents, a celebrity?
- What destination(s) would you travel to and any? What about these destinations stand out to you?
- How many days would the roadtrip be?
- When is the best time of year to visit each place?
- Where are the best place(s) to stay?
- What activities would you do? Describe them in detail!
Steps to Enter the Scholarship
1. Be descriptive. Assume the reader doesn’t know or has never taken a roadtrip and has not visited this place(s) before to help them plan a fun and successful trip.
2. Make your essay genuinely useful. Why do you recommend a specific type location over others? What are the best places for lunch and what’s best to order there?
The more information you can share, the more your essay will come to life and the more traveler will be able to make use of it.
4. Upload your transcript – Please include your most recent transcript. Include your name and school in the document’s title itself.
We will be running a few scholarships per year, for Fall and Spring semesters, but let’s start with Fall:
To be eligible for the Fall deadline, scholarships must be submitted by 11:59PM August 31st, 2018.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Essays will be judged on the following criteria: authentic content, unique insights, writing quality, style, creativity, accuracy and adherence to the written requirements.
Winner(s) will receive $1,000 prize money provided by NeverNotAmazing.com and paid via check to the winning applicant(s).
Submitting your essay
All entries must be entered through the official NeverNotAmazing.com submission form. No paper or hard copy submissions will be accepted. All essays must be written in English. Personal information submitted will be used solely for the use of awarding the scholarship and will not be used for any other function.
All written submissions become the property of NeverNotAmazing.com and may be edited and published on our website, blog, social media accounts, and/or elsewhere.
Applicant must be least 18 years old who will be attending an accredited university or college in the next academic year. Undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible. International students are also invited to apply.
NeverNotAmazing.com employees and immediate family of current NeverNotAmazing.com employees are not eligible for entry. To see if your school is eligible, please search the database of accredited postsecondary institutions and programs.
NeverNotAmazing.com may modify the scholarship’s rules and regulations when necessary. Prize money must be spent on qualified tuition and related expenses.